13th ANNIV. ECHOAIRES WELCOME DARRELL MCFADDEN - Dec. 3

Postby echoaires » Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:51 am

It is now less than a month before Stellar Award Nominee, Darrell McFadden & the Disciples, will be in Memphis, TN for our 13th anniversary! We are very excited about their presence as well as the Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi tri-state areas.

We have received calls inquiring about advanced tickets. This great celebration has a $15 door admission only. So, for those of you wanting to purchase your tickets now, we urge you to be there when the doors open to claim the best seats in the house.

We personally invite all of you to come and be in the midst of a HALLELUJAH GOOD TIME with some of the best quartets ever! If you can't be present, we ask that you please pray for us.

God Bless!

The Echoaires
"Determined to Make It"
echoaires

Postby echo » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:19 am

Yes, the ECHOAIRES will be singing on their 13th anniversary celebration!!!! Will Joe bless us with his testimonial "I FOUND LOVE", or will Steve belt out "LORD YOU BEEN SO GOOD TO ME"? Whatever they choose to sing, you will definitely be blessed.

Come & witness for yourselves the anointing of these young men and their guest on Sunday, December 3, 2006 at 6 PM in Memphis, TN at the
Ebenezer Baptist Church, 1807 John Paul Drive off I-240 and Lamar.

For those of you coming from out of town, the host hotel of the Echoaires 13th anniversary is listed below:

Comfort Suites - Thousand Oaks
2575 Thousand Oaks Drive
Memphis, TN 38118
Phone 901.365.2575

Don't delay in making your reservations; special rates end Nov.19th.
echo

encourage

Postby jarvissom » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:04 am

This is JB for The Christian Young Men I just dropping a few lines to let yall guys know that you need to stay encouraged and remember that with god all things are possible. he want put more on you than you cant bear. sing for god and allow him to be the lover of yall soul. know that all your help comes from god and know that god bless yall with a singing ministry and you should only use it so that he get all the glory and not yourself. have a good day and remember that god is god and byesides him their is no other. :D
jarvissom

Postby echoaires » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:24 am

Tonight, some of us traveled to West Memphis, AR to help the BELL SINGERS OF MEMPHIS, TN celebrate their 33rd Anniversary, and while we were there, we asked the MC, radio angel Charles Golden (from Tupelo, MS) to announce our 13th anniversary. And when he so graciously consented, let me tell you, ARKANSAS' show of excitement let us know that they definitely plan to be in the house! When he stated that our special guest was DARRELL MCFADDEN & THE DISCIPLES, the almost capacity crowd openly expressed their love for them and their excitement about their presence in MEMPHIS.

We thank Arkansas for their show of support and look forward to having a Hallelujah time in the Lord with them and Darrell McFadden & The Disciples Sunday, December 3, 2006 6:00 PM at the ECHOAIRES 13TH ANNIVERSARY!

The Echoaires
Moscow, TN
echoaires

Postby ministerofpromotions » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:16 pm

TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU, I DO WISH YOU ALL A VERY BLESSED ANN. IN THE NAME OF THE LORD. YOU GUYS REALLY DO DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT GOD HAS BLESSED YOU WITH AND IS GONNA CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU WITH, I KNOW THAT THE ROAD GETS HARD SOMETIMES AND YOU WANT TO GIVE UP , BUT I KNOW THAT YOU ALL ARE FIGHTERS, KNOW THAT GOD HAS SHINED ON YOU. KEEP LOOKING TOWARD THE HILLS FROM WHENCE COMETH YOUR HELP.

LOVE YOU ALL;
MINISTER MARY SELLERS
(BLESSED BY THE BEST, PROMOTIONS)
WSAO1140AM
ministerofpromotions

Postby echoaires » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:22 pm

Thank you Evangelist Sellers for the those words of encouragement, and we know that we'll see you December 3!

Keep praying for our growth in the Lord as well as the growth of our ministry.

The Echoaires
of Moscow, TN
"Determined to Make It!"
echoaires

Postby echo » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:06 pm

It's just about a week before the 13th anniversary of the Echoaires, and we are excited in Memphis! Come out for some great singing and Saints praising - a Hallelujah good time!

I also happen to know that they will be making several announcements on this night that you won't want to miss!

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!
echo

Postby EmaaDa » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:25 pm

Congratulations to the Echoaires for giving one of the most spirit-filled services I've attended this year. From the moment I entered the door at the beautiful Ebenezer Baptist Church, the atmosphere was warm and welcoming. It's a really good feeling to walk in to a "program" and leave knowing that you have participated in a "service". The overflow, standing room only crowd is an indication of how much love is shared with the Echoaires.

The Public Relations Administrator for the group (Ms. Wade) you are an invaluable gem...thanks for the unexpected gift bag - the 2007 desk calendar and note pad with the groups picture is top quality marketing materials for the group. I've already shared the idea with several other groups I know....don't be surprised to see your idea duplicated across the country (smile)...I will be sure to sign your guestbook on the website: www.echoaires.com

Each group on the program was awesome. This was my first time hearing many of them. There are some phenominal groups in Memphis and Arkansas! Each group ministered extremely well; souls were truly touched. I must commend the Echoaires on delivering a service that was well organized and flawless...the sound was crystal clear!

It was good seeing many industry professionals and colleagues in the audience - too many to name. Many groups, not on the program were also represented. This event united folks from all across the country!

Godspeed to the Echoaires as you continue on your musical journey towards the Kingdom..

Appreciatively,
Dr. Ella Mahmoud
EmaaDa

Postby echoaires » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:38 pm

We, the EchoAires, want to thank Gloryland Gospel members and viewers for whatever part played in making our 13th anniversary a success on last evening. Whether you prayed for us or were in attendance, we thank you all from the depths of our hearts.

We thank our guest artists, The Christian Young Men, Purity, The Selvy’s, Mellowtones, The Mighty Gospel Warriors, The Brown Singers, and Darrell McFadden & the Disciples, for allowing the decrease of yourselves and the increase of God for a praise service like none other. The spirit of the Lord was truly in that place!

To Radio angels, Pat Boga (WURC 88.1 FM, Holly Springs, MS) and Minister Edrick Kerney (KBUD 102.1 FM, Sardis, MS), as usual, you hosted the service well. We love you both and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for always being there for us. To James Chambers (WLOK 1340 AM, Memphis, TN), Annette Kerney (KBUD 102.1 FM, Sardis, MS), Bridgette Shelly (Tupelo, MS), Walter Stevens, Necy, and T Smith (WAVN 1240 AM, Southaven, MS), Minister Mary Sellers and Earnest Robinson (WSAO, Senatobia, MS) and all other radio announcers present, we thank you for just being there showing love and support for the EchoAires.

Dr. Ella Mahmoud, we love you! We were honored to have you with us and so glad that you had a great worship experience. We truly appreciate the love, support, and encouragement shown to us.

Special thanks to George Dean, Pastor Roney Strong, Bob Holloway, and Darrell Petties for taking the time out of your schedules to come and be with us. Your on-going support means a lot to us.

There were many of our colleagues in the gospel music industry who were present. We love you all, and pray that God will continue to bless you individually and in your respective ministries.

We are still overjoyed and filled by the blessings from last night, and thank you all again for your love and support of the EchoAires.

God Bless!
The EchoAires
echoaires

Postby Pat Boga » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:26 pm

Echoaires' anniversary was simply fabulous on this past Sunday night, December 3 in Memphis, TN!

All of the groups were fantastic and speaking of fantastic - Bishop Darrell McFadden & the FANTASTIC Disciples were off the hook. Guys you have some moves that I only dream of keeping up with, but I can try to give a run for your money though :D . It was a pleasure to see and hear you and your ministry in song live in Memphis, TN.

Congratulations Echoaires on a great 13th anniversary celebration!

Congratulations Bishop McFadden & Disciples on your nomination for Stellar Gospel Music Award! Hope to see you in Nashville, TN on January 13th!

Be blessed and Happy New Year to you all.

Pat Boga, Radio Angel (www.WURC.org weeknights 8pm-10pm)
http://www.geocities.com/radioangelboga
Pat Boga

Previous

Return to Programs & Events 06 - 12