Praise Report from Iraq

sgtceo

Praise Report from Iraq

Postby sgtceo » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:12 am

Hello to all of my sisters in brothers in Christ. I just wanted to take time out to say thank you for your Prayers, and to let you know that God is still in the Blessing buisness. The Lord has kept me through Morter Attacks, Rocket Attacks, but no weapon form aganest me shall prosber. our Easter Concert was a great success, and now we are Planing our Mother day Event. I ask the saints to Pray for me as I am bring the World on sunday. The Chaplin is on leave so the Lord open a door, I pray that Souls will be Saved, and Backslider will be reclame in Jesus Name. Please Pray for the familes that have lost love ones here fighting for our country. wheather we agree with the war or not it is still our Children, our sister and brothers who are giving there lives for all of us. there is some good news, many have giving there lives to Christ, many people from third World country work here they get Jesus and take the Message home. So the Gospel is being Preach, and thats why I am here. Keep looking up and know that God will never let you down.
Elder Ike Richardson
www.cigospel.faithweb.com
cigospelmusic@yahoo.com
http://www.myspace.com/cigospelmusic
P.O. Box 2954 Fort Riley, KS 66442
785-784-6056
Keep looking up and know that God will never let you down

Return to “Praise Report 06 - 12”